Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Detox

Well, I've finally finished my last final of the semester, and the last homework assignment/term project was turned in last week. Now comes the much more pleasant task of purging myself of any knowledge acquired this semester. A list of some of the things I ought to work on this summer:
- Clean up and post kdTrieDemo
- Clean up and post TextBreaker
- Clean up and post the GUI code from MPQDraft
- Work on E Terra
- Do follow-up experiments to my AI term project
- Work on Secret Project V (no, that doesn't stand for "vendetta")
- Work more on my various languages

Though somehow I'm betting the only one I'll do in any great amount is:
- Play World of Warcraft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really a lot of work to do. A wish you good luck and a ton of free time, Q! ;)