Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Logitech: At It Again

So I just spent an enjoyable period attempting to contact Logitech customer support through their Email Us link in their support site. Shortly after sending the first one, I felt inclined to send this one:
I take it you people don't like getting support requests, and do as much as you can to discourage them. There's a rather gaping bug with your support site, where it will say invalid e-mail address/password on attempt to login, tell you that the e-mail address is not in the database when you attempt to get your password sent to you, then tell you that the e-mail address is already in the database when you try to create a new account using that e-mail address. This occurred with both my primary address and backup address. I wasn't able to manage to register until I tried this one, which isn't even mine.

As you can see, this has nothing to do with the mouse I entered (that was a different support request from a few minutes ago). I just thought you might want to know that your web site makes people want to hurt you physically, and I needed to enter product info to contact you at all.
I thought I wrote about Logitech's technical incompetence a year or so back, as well, but I guess not. Maybe that was on my todo list...

No comments: