Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

Interrim

While you're waiting for the my next big post (whenever that'll be, although I do have one I'm "working on"), you need to go watch Death Note. Really. Even if you don't like anime. No ecchi (breasts, panties, etc.), no giant robots, no DBZish fighting scenes, no ridiculous comedy, no shooting machine guns out of Ferraris at 150 MPH; just pure brainpower and sometimes adrenaline-pumping suspense. Unless the quality drops off steeply before the end of the series (less than one third of the series has aired so far), it'll definitely make my list of best animes ever.

Go! Watch! Now!

Oh yeah, and the manga (graphic novel) version is out in English (well, about 2/3 of it, so far), if you prefer to read (Amazon carries it, and local book stores probably do, as well). I'll probably buy that around Christmas.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well I sold a couple of Death Note manga to a customer at Barnes & Noble today.